- Free standard shipping for U.S. Customers
- Standard shipping orders can take anywhere from 2-5 business days. Some orders will be shipped sooner depending on supplier. Please be patient with us as we are doing our best to get the shipments out ASAP!
- Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, please take that into consideration when selecting your shipping method!
- As COVID-19 continues to impact shipments around the world, it is unlikely but possible, that orders can take up to 10 business days to be delivered. If you have not received your shipment during this time period, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
- We ship with USPS, FedEx and UPS depending on the weight of the package, and the destination.
- You will receive tracking information as soon as the order ships. LC Brewer & Co. is NOT responsible for the following:
- Delays with UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- International duties or customs charges.
- Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. FedEx, USPS or UPS will be responsible once we ship the package.
- Once the package is marked delivered by USPS, FedEx or USPS you will need to contact whichever carrier was responsible for your package to obtain any information. Once the package has left our facility we are no longer held responsible.
- Please reach out to the carrier directly before reaching out to us if there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery.
Carrier Contact Numbers:
USPS International: 1-800-222-1811
FedEx: 1-800-463- 3339
UPS: 1-800-742- 5877
- We do our best to meet our processing/ shipping times so there is very small window of time where you are able to cancel/ edit your orders.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure all information is correct before submitting your order.
- We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to the incorrect or undeliverable address.
- If you need to cancel or edit your order please email us at email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the changes in time but there is no guarantee that we will be able to do so.